Police Department

police dpt


Report Unemployment Fraud

To report fraudulent unemployment claims please click HERE.

Criminal History Information Request (Background Check)

To submit a Criminal History Information Request please click HERE.

This will take you to the OSBI's website for payment and request submission. 


If you would like to register with the Victim Notification Program regarding the release of a criminal illegal alien you may do so by clicking here.


Come check out our Facebook by clicking the link below.